Tuesday, September 12, 2006


Yesterday Brandon got Jake to give us some BELLY laughs. Today he did it for me. I wish I had some way to record it since I know it may be hard to imagine him laughing when he has such a difficult personality. I've found that kissing him makes listening to the whining easier. He seems to be tasting even better with age. Then I'll lean over and start kissing Isabel too---and she tells me, "Mom, I'm not a ham sandwich"---which is her favorite thing to eat for lunch.

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

OH MY HEAD! He is so cute! That smile is awesome. I wish I were there to hear the laughing.

The ham sandwich thing is really funny. That's one you'll have to remind her about when she gets older.

Bride said...

i blew this up and showed all of my friends who i am with right now..so flippin cute

and i also read the ham sandwich thing outloud. all i do is brag.

sacramentostakeclerk said...

The dimples! Cutest. Baby. Ever.

Patti said...

I have the same exact shirt on today! heh heh . . .