Thursday, September 14, 2006





Grandma asked me to send her a picture of Alexa in her braids. I didn't have my camera with me while visiting them on Sunday, so I had to take a picture when we got home...and well, ended up taking some more pictures of Jake while I was at it. I can't help but be 'camera happy' with a new baby. I hope it's not too annoying to others. I always love to see pictures of babies. I've been begging Kelly to post more of her kids---they are all so GORGEOUS. Today is a good day because I went to Kelly's blog and saw the most adorable picture of baby Emma smiling---and Cole making the cutest scared face.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Trust me, no one minds all the Jake pictures. I LOVE them. Alexa looks so old. I'm glad you got one of yourself in there too.

Patti said...

I love his half smile!