Thursday, August 10, 2006

A while back Alexa picked out 'Aquamarine' as her rental choice at Hollywood video. Well, let me just say that the movie ended up being one of Isabel's favorites---and that I gave in and actually bought it for her. Isabel laughs and gets giddy at all the girly romantic parts. It's hilarious to see a 4 year old get into that stuff already. I think that Bridget loved romantic movies when she was really young too, right? Is little Gracie into them? Well, the movie is terrible (and seems to be playing 24/7 at my house)---so I hope none of you ever have to see it.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

Last week I watched the Mormon Pride and Prejudice with the Wingets and I noticed that everytime one of those sappy girly parts would come on, he would give a little groan and hide under a blanket. It really made me laugh...

Bride said...

k first-i cried during forever young when i was like 6-ya unhealthy.

second-when zach and pat came to visit me in utah we tricked patrick into going to see that movie. we told him it was 16 blocks the bruce willis flick. it was HILARIOUS. and the movie was so horrible we found it funny.

Bride said...

guys my roommate has the a&e version of pride and prejudice!
PARTY!


wow im a lame college student.