Tuesday, August 01, 2006







Tuesday, August 1, 2006

This morning Kassia called and said she was making a Red Bull/doughnut run and offered to pick Isabel up for a few hours to play with Tyler & Tanner. YES! If I could get Jake to take a nap, I might have a nice, quiet shower, or so I thought. Sure enough Jake cried the whole time I was in the shower. As a matter of fact, he is crying now while I type this message---despite Brandon's efforts to comfort him. Ahhhhh. I've snapped a picture of him crying to post on the blog. Thought it might be appropriate since that's what's been going on in my life lately. There's also a snapshot of three dirty kids that I took when I picked Isabel up. And then the last shot is of Isabel in her gymnastics outfit. Today was her first day at gymnastics and she loved it! I thought she might be shy and a little afraid on her first day but no way! She had tons of fun and really got into it.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

I love the last picture with Jake's arm up on the arm of that chair. He looks like a little old man!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I must get my hands on this baby soon.

kelly said...

It's actually ridiculous how cute this baby is!