Monday, August 28, 2006




Here are some Sunday afternoon photos. I haven't taken classes yet on how to use my camera--so I'm not happy that the flash didn't work right on the picture of Trav & Dad playing the guitar. Travis really has written a ton of songs---and they're really good. I hope he gets them recorded. Also, every Sunday Kassia buys the latest tabloid magazines. I love it because I no longer get to read them at work---and what would I ever do if I didn't get the latest on Vaughniston & Brangelina?

6 comments:

Caitlin said...

I showed all the ladies at work the picture of Brandon on the couch and they were cracking up!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

I love that the blogs make me feel like I was there (at least a little!). I love the one with Dad and the kids.

Papa said...

I'm with Missa, when I look at the blogs and see the pics of everyone, I feel so much more connected.

Patti said...

Tyler said "Grandma! We ate ALL the cake!". But we didn't have cake . . . he was talking about root beer floats.

Patrick said...

HAHAH look at brandon.

Bride said...

i think its the best that hes sleepin there on the couch and kassia is just chillin readin her magazine next to him..