Sunday, February 18, 2007




Yes, this is YOU Zach. I had my own camera as a kid. It's interesting, embarrassing, and funny to see all of the things I chose to capture. Kelly, be quiet. Isabel's preschool class is doing an experiment with kids and cameras. The data will be presented at a conference later this month. I'm excited to see the results---and especially scared to see what Isabel chose to take pictures of. Well, Happy Birthday Zach from all of us here. We miss you----and we're SO proud of you. I know I'm copying by posting baby pics---but this is way too fun to miss out on.

3 comments:

Patti said...

I remember Zach's Mickey Mouse sweatshirt.

Right now I'm just hoping Travis didn't save all that audio he secretly stashed. Arrrrrgh.

I like this picture, Stace. Thanks. Happy birthday, Zachary.

Caitlin said...

This picture made Russell laugh outloud. Good one, Stace.

Amy said...

Melissa, I ditto your PS. I vaguely remember Stace with a camera, but I certainly have some funny pictures that I could share! I just need to figure out how to get them onto the computer!