Wednesday, October 25, 2006


Jake just turned four months. He had his well-check today and weighed in at 18 lbs, 8 oz. He is now able to eat solids---but being the little stinker he is, he's not liking food so much. The doctor suggested sweetening the rice cereal with bananas, but it didn't seem to make a difference to Jake. I guess he's one of those breastfed babies that the doctor said has a hard time transitioning to food. Ahhhhhh. At least he keeps us smiling. Brandon, Isabel and I can really get him to laugh. This is a snapshot I took this morning of him when he woke up.

4 comments:

Caitlin said...

First thing in the morning? He is so cute! Why, why did you guys have to go out of town last weekend?!

Patti said...

Oh man . . . I love that face.

Bride said...

i stared at this for a long time last night just like "oh my head hes so cute...oh my head hes so cute!" DYING.

kelly said...

His eyes sparkle! I like the fact that at four months he has enough hair to have bedhead.