Tuesday, July 25, 2006




Brandon, Isabel, and Jake got sick last Thursday with a cold. Don't ask me how that happened in the middle of the summer. Brandon & Isabel are better now---but Jake is still sick. We finally took him to the doctor yesterday, after a really bad night. His difficulty in breathing got scary, I couldn't suction anything out of his little nose, and I was afraid the cold had moved into his lungs. Luckily he's okay. We just have to wait for him to get better. At the doctor appointment, we also did his one-month check-up. Can you believe it's been one-month? He is now 11 lbs, 7 oz. So, he's getting big---but he's also getting very fussy. He wants to be held all the time---and I can't get a thing done! Here are some snapshots of him so you can see how he's growing.

1 comment:

kelly said...

What are you feeding this kid? I can't believe how much he weighs! He's too cute - it's not right.