Tuesday, July 25, 2006



Alexa has been in San Diego doing karate with her aunt for a couple of weeks. We will get to see her on Sunday---we were asked to pick her up at the airport at 10:05 am. Brandon will go---as we teach our Sunday school class at 10:15 am. I hope I can get Jake to sleep so I can teach. For those of you who didn't know, Brandon & I teach the 12 & 13 year old class. We have a great group---love them all. Anyway, Alexa is doing well and she loves Jake. Here is a cute snapshot of them taken a couple of weeks ago.

3 comments:

Caitlin said...

That picture is cute. Lex looks so old!

Stacy said...

Oh good Cait--you're online. I've been having trouble trying to post pictures on the blog all day long. Are you also or is it just my computer? I'm going nuts!

sacramentostakeclerk said...

This is a great picture. I feel like I haven't seen Alexa in forever. It's good to see her, even if it's only a picture.