Sunday, June 22, 2008

Fun at the Springs Preserve
In May, when the weather was nicer, we all went to the
Springs Preserve (www.springspreserve.org).

There was a lot to see---and next year they will even add to it all with the NV State Museum and some other building devoted to everything about water. I can't remember the name because it was a month ago--and I've noticed I'm starting to have trouble with my memory these days.
There was a cool play area for the kids
with desert-type animal creatures.

Then they had a little concert in an amphitheater
and the kids gladly joined in.


We watched the show.


And Alexa watched Jake.
She is really great at helping us chase after him.

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Is Brandon kissing Trav? Just curious...

Stacy said...

Brandon & Trav were total goofballs that day. I thought that Kassia's grin, while another man pretended to pucker up to her husband, was particularly funny.