Sunday, November 04, 2007




I took these snapshots of Isabel & the ones below of Jake, sometime during this past month of October. They're the most recent photos I have of them. I thought it was funny to see how Isabel wasn't in the mood for pictures when I started---but by the last one she warmed up and posed like a 'fashion model', or so she likes to say. Let's see.....update on Isabel. She's been doing great in kindergarten. Next Saturday is her last soccer game. She'll be playing basketball next (Brittany will coach and Tyler will be on her team). To my surprise, we had to coax her into it. She wanted to do gymnastics----and only agreed to basketball if she could do gymnastics too. I don't like to overschedule children---so I believe in only one sport at a time---but I have to admit that Brandon & I wanted her to do basketball so much that we agreed! Right now Isabel is very excited for Christmas and her birthday. It's almost all she can talk about.

1 comment:

Amy said...

How fun to have aunt coaching and cousin on the team! Lucky girl, I bet she'll love it!