Sunday, September 23, 2007





Alexa is in the 6th grade. She's been keeping me informed on the latest fashion in middle school. She said that all the girls wear long bangs and sweep them across their forehead, almost covering one eye. (Picture above taken on her imac at home.) The song on her myspace page right now is "Gimee More" by Brittney Spears. Brandon & I have caught ourselves walking around singing, "Gimee, Gimee"---it doesn't easily leave your head, trust me. She wants an iphone for Christmas. I'm sure she'll get it. (Last Christmas she got the expensive video ipod.) Yesterday at her tournament she had a migraine but she still managed to take first place and beat everyone. Last weekend we watched "The Ultimate Gift"---and she loved it. For now, it's her favorite movie. She loves to shop. She never leaves home without her 'knock-off' designer sunglasses. One last update on Lexa is that she is officially taller than me. Brandon measured us both this morning. I am 5'2 1/2" and Lexa is 5'3''. It's only just begun....

2 comments:

Amy said...

What a beautiful girl she is! So is she in 7th grade?

Amy said...

OK, duh, now I see the very first thing you wrote! 6th grade, got it! I teach 7th grade, it's weird to me that she is as old as my students. She was only 3 or 4 when I last saw her!