Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My new favorite chip......

I love Stacy's Pita Chips. This company's latest marketing strategy has been to send a big box of Stacy's Pita Chips to everyone in the USA with the name STACY. How cool is that? At first, I considered the possiblity that I may have initially liked the chips so much simply because they were free. I just love free stuff in general. But soon after I finished off the box (which was filled with 6 pita chip bags by the way), I discovered that they were sold at our Walmart Neighborhood Market----and I have purchased and devoured a bag EVERY week since. My favorite flavor is Parmesan Garlic Herb---and for some reason I was feeling the need to recommend these crunchy pita chips to everyone in the family. Man, are there some smart business executives at the Stacy's Pita Chip Company, or what?!

5 comments:

Patti said...

You really got free chips? That's fun. I will try them 'cause you said so.

Ryan said...

you're like the third blog that has been sent these chips and every one is so happy aboutit- I mena I would be too- I am thinking about changing my name, lucky staces!!! by the way I know you have no idea who I am, I just found your links from Caitlyn's. fun.

kelly said...

That is too cool. I'm going to ask my friend Stacy if she got some. Do you only get them if you spell your name like the company, or do they discriminate against spelling variations? (Because I think they should.)

Stacy said...

Hi Chanel. Any friend of Caity's is a friend of mine.

Rob/Stacy said...

I really like Stacy's Pita Chips, I have recommended them to alot of people. I take them to work and share them with friends. When I received a whole case in the mail, it was really great. I would love to invest her in company. She has great business, everyone loves the chips!