Thursday, November 30, 2006


Is our love of ice cream really in the 'Lunn' genes? What do you say we put this to the test at one of our Christmas family gatherings? It won't be a race to see how fast anyone can eat ice cream---we don't want brain freezes and it won't be a contest---we don't want people getting sick. But just for the heck of it, let's just see if it's in our blood to eat an abnormal amount of ice cream in one sitting----for this activity, a half gallon each---say while watching one of the many Lunn Family classic movies. Are you up for it? I hope so. Vote for the movie that you think would work best for our ice cream challenge.

5 comments:

Patti said...

Everyone knows Dad will win . . . what movie?

Stacy said...

Hmmmm....if it was before Christmas then Elf, Christmas Vacation, A Christmas Story would all work-----but if it is after Christmas...hmmm....

Caitlin said...

I know I can't handle a half gallon but, trust me, I am more than willing to try. I think the Christmas movie theme is a good idea. I've tried to watch Elf twice so far and I've fallen asleep both times. Remind you of anyone?

Patti said...

Hey now . . .

Bride said...

i think, to make it fair, dad gets a five gallon.